Essential Apps When Visiting #Vienna
- Public transportation: qando Vienna. There’s also nextstop Wien and Wann.
- CityBikes are public bikes one can use for one hour for free. There’s a steep 1€ registration fee though:
- Know when shops are open and closed. In Vienna shops close at about 6pm, only the inner city shops are open longer. This app is graphically outdated, but informs reliably about open hours: Öffnungszeiten Österreich
- In Austria Internet is pretty much free pretty much everywhere. There are many open or public Internet access points. A lot of these come from Freewave
- Find nice restaurants, shops, drug stores, and pharmacies:
- Google Maps