Released: Markdown for Keyboard Maestro 2.1.2
I found some time to work on a new feature for Markdown for Keyboard Maestro. Nothing too fancy though. Also fixed a bug. I’m currently looking into improving the Remove Formatting macro.
- New feature: Preview with Marked now opens the Finder selected file if there is one.
- Fixes: There was a typo with a variable in a macro. Can’t remember which one it was, but it’s fixed now.
- Known issues: Cleanup Table is broken. If you can read Perl and have some time at hand, I’d appreciate if you can fix this and maybe send me a pull request.
- Future features: I plan to look at Brett’s Strip Markdown Service for the Remove Formatting macro.
- On GitHub (post issues there, please)