Find and Delete Unused Apps From Your iPhone
If you are an app geek, just as I am, you probably suffer from the same issue that I do: there are just too many apps on your phone. I was just about to update my “homescreens” post and realized I never shared my approach on how to find all apps that I can safely delete from my phone.
Obviously I’m doing this in MindNode.
My method is actually pretty simple:
- First find a folder or page that you want to process.
- Write down the names of these apps.
- Then categorize (and be very strict!) them.
- There are only three categories:
- Keep: A keeper is an app that you desperately need because there is actually a use for it.
- Never Used: Be honest to yourself. Did you install this app because you thought the idea sounds really good, but you never actually use it or rarely open it? These apps are potential delete candidates.
- Delete: Why am I still having this on my phone? Insta-delete.
Process all folders the same way.
You can download my original map here. I just copy/paste the one template node as often as I need to.