Get a personal "30 minute security lab session" from @iamleeg at WWDC
If you’re attending WWDC this year you might want to check out Graham Lee’s 30 minute security lab session. Just use the following phrase:
"Hi Graham, I’m [[your name]] and I like my aliens fuzzy".
Here’s Fuzzy Aliens in a nutshell:
Mobile application privacy and security consultancy
Fuzzy Aliens can help you improve the security of your app in every part of the software engineering process. Specific examples of services available include:
- Threat modelling
- Security requirements gathering
- Regulatory and standards conformance evaluations
- Bespoke security training for developers
- Secure testing strategy development
- Secure development lifecycle implementation
Check out Fuzzy Aliens homepage for more information.