This is a small preview of km-markdown-library 2.
Progress is going pretty well so far. This video shows the Link New ability to fetch the title from a given URL. It’s not quite ready for public access, because there are some bugs in terms of deleting clipboard history, but if you are adventurous head over to GitHub and checkout the v2 branch.
- Improved link macros
- Wrapping text is now a Keyboard Maestro 6 plugin
- Macros use custom KM6 icons
- More intelligent Image macro.
- Preview selection in Marked
- Remove formatting of selection