Final Cut Pro X 10.0.6
An update for FCPX has been released today. You can guess, I’m ecstatic about it. The last release of Final Cut Pro X has been a while, this one has been in the making for about 6 months, so it’s packed with new stuff.
Philip Hodgetts, as always, has already published an informative article about this update. For me the most important ones are:
- Improved Sharing with custom destinations.
- Range based exports: These allow to bring a clip to another app, say, Motion.
- Chapter markers are now built right into Final Cut, no need for Markers.app anymore.
- Fast Freeze Frame: New option to add freeze frames, a small change, but an important one for screencasters.
- Selective pasting of attributes.
I haven’t had time to read about Motion yet.