Changes on Mac OS X Screencasts
I’ve just made some changes to the Mac OS X Screencasts website. Most of which not many probably will notice.
The biggest, noticable, change however, will be announced shortly.
I’m trying to make it easier for developers to decide whether Mac OS X Screencasts or our professional zCasting 3000 is the right thing. This requires a lot of changes to be made on both websites. I laid the groundwork today.
- PLAY VIDEO und search use a similar font (I’m waiting for feedback from support which font they used back then.)
- The Mac OS X Screencasts logo at the top left is now in the middle.
- The embed/share/rating icons right and left to the player are in the middle.
- Share/embed uses the correct background image.
- Began working on switching to a new player (VideoJS). I am annoyed by the current player, to say the least…
- Ads (pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll) will be gone soon.
(Please give me some time to update Mac OS X Screencasts.de as well. Thanks)