Memories 1.4 in the App Store + Free Promo Codes
Memories 1.4 has just been approved for the Mac AppStore (and is now featured by Apple). Memories is a really beautiful diary for Mac OS X.
I’m using it for quite a while now and it’s great to have a diary at one particular place — no extra text files.
Version 1.4’s update list is so ridiculously long (only new features):
- Finally there is a possibility to change the date of an entry. With just a double-click on an entry you can easily change the date.
- Native full-screen support in OS X Lion.
- Integrated support links into the app. If you have questions or suggestions you can get even easier in touch with us.
- With focus-mode you can hide the sidebar and focus on your writing. This works even in full-screen mode.
- You can export the whole journal. We also added more supported file types: Portable Document Format (.pdf), Rich Text Format (.rtf), Rich Text Format With Attachments (.rtfd), Web Page (.html), Web Archive, OpenDocument Text (.odt), Word 2007 format (.docx), Word 2003 format (.xml), Word 97 format (.doc) and plain text (.txt). That’s crazy! We know it.
- Now you can print a single entry or the whole journal.
- Thanks to the import feature you can select a file or whole folder and Memories recursively adds all supported files as new entries to your journal. The date of the entry is set to the last modification date of the file.
- Added support for OS X Lion features, like restoration of the user interface and sudden termination so that Memories can quit safer and faster.
- New icon.
- Added Esc shortcut for leaving the full-screen mode in Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
Download Memories from the .
Plus: I got 5 free promo codes for Memories to give away. First come, first serve.